Ideal 45-074 Data T-Cutter
- Compact, 5 ½” overall length, lightweight, with a large jaw opening to easily cut ½” diameter cables
- Flat cutting tip for cable tie cutting or braid trimming
- Cuts coax- up to RG-11, twisted pair cables, and other copper based cables with ease
- Stamped steel construction with form ground cutting edges
- Curved handles allow for more cutting leverage and user comfort compared to straight handles
The Data T®-Cutter tool is a small and compact yet efficient hand actuated cable cutter with dual curved blades and a shearing cutting action which are recommended for cutting coax and other copper based low voltage cables. The curved blades minimize cable deformation, which helps keep the cable impedance (Ω) consistent during connector to cable termination, and allows cable stripping tools to work more efficiently and accurately.
The jaw tip of the Data T® has a flat cutting area which aides in cutting used cable ties and other related items in hard to access locations.
Jaw opening is large enough to cut many multi-cable structured cable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LTS Security Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.