HDMI Extender 20-30 meters / 1080p using one (1) UTP Cat 6 Cable
This kind of HDMI Extender by CAT-5e/6 uses single piece CAT-5e/6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 30 meters for 1080p.It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission Length, but also CAT-5e/6 has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
Connection and Operation:
1. Plug the fixed HDMI connector of the sender into the
HDMI input source such as:HD-DVD,PS3,STB etc.
2. Connect single CAT-5e/6 cable to both the output of the
transmitter and input of the receiver.
3. Plug the fixed HDMI connector of the receiver into the
HDMI display (such as: HD-LCD,HD-DLP)
This HDMI extender has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find.
1. One pair as a full functional module, no need of setting.
2. CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve
long distance transmission.
3. Follow the standard of IEEE-568B.
4. Transmission distance can be up to 30 meters for 1080p
using CAT-6 Cable.
5. Compact size.
6. Signaling rater up to 2.5Gbps in support of 1080p display.
7. No need for extra power supply.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LTS Security Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.